Bulk Offer Imsyser Chaya Capsules 120's
INTRODUCING CHAYA (TREE SPINACH) –
SUPPLEMENT NUTRITIONAL VALUES (100g serving)
Protein 6.2 - 7.4 g 12-15% of Daily Serving. Protein builds muscles.
Calcium 200 - 330 mg 20-33% of daily serving. Calcium builds strong bones. Chaya has more calcium than any other vegetable.
Iron 9.3 -11.4 mg 42-52% of daily serving. Iron is good for healthy blood and more energy. Chaya has two times the iron as spinach.
Vitamin C 165 - 205 mg 275-342% of daily serving. Vitamin C builds strong bones, protects against infection and helps the body absorb iron.
Potassium 217 mg. Potassium 59 % of daily serving. Potassium is good for heart health.
Vit A 0.085mg. 10- 15%of daily serving. Vitamin A is good for eyesight and preventing infections.
Folic Acid and Vit B’s. Vitamin B’s are good for eye health.
- Chaya “Cnidosculus Aconitifolius” is one of the richest sources of nutrients among all the leafy greens based on research. Its content of vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Vitamin D, Vitamin E and Vitamin K make it a Multi-Vitamin. Its content of minerals like Phosphorus, Irons, Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium, make it a Multi-Mineral.
- Chaya also contains essential Amino Acids and its Phytochemical analysis include Flavonoids, Saponins, Phenols, Alkaloids, Terpenoids, which provide Chaya with natural antioxidants, free from radical scavenging properties. In fact, levels of Chaya leaf nutrients are two to threefold greater than any other land based leafy green vegetable.
- Chaya plant has the potential to make a significant nutritional contribution to the vegetable diet as well, because of its high nutrient content.
- CHAYA can help for Gut related health problems which include diabetes, cholesterol, gout, liver and kidneys and its phytochemical content can slow the growth of cancer cells and protect cells from diseases. Its combination of vitamin, minerals and protein can also boost the immune system and increase energy levels.
- Vitamin E and B, make Chaya an antioxidant that helps with the maintenance of good health. It helps to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and protein, providing the body with needed energy.
- Vitamin D helps with the absorption and use of calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and zinc. Chaya contributes to the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums.
- The content of Vitamin C found in Chaya, helps in connective tissue formation, which is important to support and give structure to other tissues and organs in the body and helps with wound healing.
- Folic Acid in Chaya help to form red blood cells and reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant an during early pregnancy.
Benefits & Unique Selling Advantage
+more natural energy
+better skin tone
+cold/tingling hands and feet
+optimises your natural iron levels reducing anaemia.
CHAYA AS YOUR BEST HEAVY METAL DETOX
+healthy daily heavy metal detox
THE ADDED BENEFITS OF TAKING CHAYA
+Improved sugar metabolism
+Improved fat metabolism
+supports heart health
+Improved eyesight and tingling hand and feet.
+blood flow & brain health and overall health.
+Improved Liver functioning
CHAYA USED AS FOOD AND MEDICINE
Cnidoscolus Aconitifolius is a highly nutritious shrub native to Central America and Mexico where it is has been widely cultivated for use as food and medicine for centuries. It is also referred to as the Mayan Miracle plant. Now available and planted in South Africa; the Imsyser supplier for our Chaya product range.
TOPIC OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
Many universities from different countries have done research on this unique plant. The plant has "exceptional nutritional value". It contains essential amino acids and many vitamins and minerals. Twenty Phyto-chemotypes with different therapeutic activities have been revealed in Chaya.
SUPER NUTRITION SUPER VALUE
If you'd like to have more energy, a better memory, and even better skin tone … or if you'd like to stop cold hands and feet, the key is to have healthy circulation especially with Winter. Without good circulation, you may get tired and run out of breath quickly because your heart must pump harder to get your blood moving.
You may get cold hands and feet, because blood can hardly reach your fingers and toes. You may suffer from memory problems, because of insufficient blood supply to your brain. And you may even suffer from skin discoloration and unflattering skin tone, because of a lack of blood flow to your skin.
At Imsyser Health our new discovery can boost your circulation from head to toe, even to tiny capillaries where blood is hard to reach!
CHAYA YOUR BEST CIRCULATION
Over and above the value of improved circulation, this one plant, one ingredient product is not only highly nutritious but optimises your natural iron levels and in so doing, increasing your natural energy. Higher Iron also ensure reduced resultant anaemia especially with younger menstruating girls or woman of all ages. of course, a natural given for the iron deficient vegans.
CHAYA YOUR BEST HEAVY METAL DETOX
The super antioxidant effect of the Chaya also allows for healthy daily heavy metal detox which makes this supplement unique over and above the other huge benefits as classically seen by our clients using the Chaya range.
THE ADDED BENEFITS OF TAKING CHAYA
- Improved sugar metabolism
- Improved fat metabolism……making it great for weight-loss and Diabetes, as well your related heart issues.
- Improved circulation also helping the Diabetics and weight-loss candidates including all your circulatory issues including eyesight and tingling hand and feet.
- Improved circulation always allows for better healthier skin, complexion, blood flow & brain health and overall health.
- Improved Liver functioning and Detox
- Improved Cholesterol
- 120 x 500mg capsules
HOW TO USE CHAYA LEAF POWDER CAPSULES:
- The convenient way to consume your Chaya every day. Take 6 capsules per day.
- The capsules are not an extract or concentrate, therefor 6 capsules need to be taken. It can be taken in the morning with breakfast.
SOME OF THE RESEARCH DONE ON CHAYA
PHYTOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF LEAF EXTRACT OF CNIDOSCOLUS CHAYAMANSA
Research: Periyar University, India. Colleges of Pharmacy.
Article: International Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemical Research 2014-15; 6(4) "In our previous study, we have proved that the anti-oxidant, antidiabetic activity is associated with the active constituents of Cnidoscolus chayamansa. The present study also provides the evidence that ethanolic extract of Cnidoscolus chayamansa contains medicinally important bioactive compounds and this justifies the use of plant species as traditional medicine for treatment of various diseases."
EFFECT OF CNIDOSCOLUS ACONITIFOLIUS LEAF EXTRACT ON THE BLOOD GLUCOSE AND INSULIN LEVELS
Research: Centre for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, School of Public Health, Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD 21251, USA.
Article: Europe PubMed Central
“For moderately diabetic mice, CA and chlorpropamide decreased the glucose levels by 25.6% and 16.3% respectively while for the severely diabetic mice, CA decreased the blood glucose by 43.7%. It is proposed that CA has an insulinogenic property that possibly stimulated dormant beta-cells to secrete insulin."
BLOOD SUGAR SUPPORT
PHYTOCHEMICAL SCREENING, NUTRITIONAL PROFILE AND ANTI-DIABETIC EFFECT OF ETHANOLIC LEAF EXTRACT OF CNIDOSCOLUS ACONITIFOLIUS IN STREPTOZOTOCIN INDUCE DIABETIC MICE Research: Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Biological Science and Technology, Jessore University of Science and Technology, Jessore-7408, Bangladesh
Article: IJBCP International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology "Our achieved result revealed the ability of Cnidoscolus aconitifolius to lower blood glucose level and contained remarkable amount of various Phyto components as well; hereby suggesting that it could serve as a better therapy for diabetes mellitus."
ANTI-HYPERGLYCEMIC EFFECT OF ALCOHOLIC EXTRACTS OF CNIDOSCOLUS CHAYAMANSA IN EXPERIMENTAL DIABETES AND THEIR EFFECTS ON KEY METABOLIC ENZYMES INVOLVED IN CARBOHYDRATE METABOLISM
Research: Department of Biotechnology, Periyar Maniammai University, India. Joint Director of Medical Education (Pharmacy)
Article: International Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Chemistry “In conclusion, the extract of C. Chayamansa at high dose and low dose exhibited significant anti-hyperglemic activity in normal and alloxan-diabetic rats. This extract also showed improvement in the parameters like body weight, liver glycogen content and carbohydrate metabolizing enzymes as well as regeneration of B-cells of pancreas and so might be of value in diabetes treatment.”
EFFECT ON CHOLESTEROL
HYPOLIPIDEMIC ACTIVITY OF ETHANOLIC EXTRACT OF LEAVES OF CNIDOSCOLUS CHAYAMANSA
Research: Department of Biotechnology, Periyar Maniammai University, Vallam, (T.N.) INDIA
Article: Acta Chim. Pharm. Indica: 2(1), 2012, 24-31 ISSN 2277-288X "Extract showed significant hypolipidemic effect by lowering the serum levels of biochemical parameters such as a significant reduction in the level of serum cholesterol, triglyceride, LDL, VLDL and increase in HDL level which was similar to the standard drug Atorvastatin. Ethanol extract exhibited significant atherogenic index and percentage protection against hyperlipidaemia. These biochemical observations were in turn confirmed by histopathological examinations of aorta, sections and are comparable with the standard hypolipidemic drug Atorvastatin."
CNIDOSCOLUS ACONITIFOLIUS LEAF EXTRACT PROTECTS AGAINST HEPATIC DAMAGE INDUCED BY CHRONIC ETHANOL ADMINISTRATION IN WISTAR RATS.
Research: Drug Metabolism and Toxicology Research Laboratories, Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Ibadan
Article: Oxford Academic Medical Council
Supplementation with CA significantly (P < 0.05) decreased the activities of liver marker enzymes, stabilized the lipid profiles and restored the antioxidants status of ethanol-treated rats. The activities of CA were comparable with KV in the ethanol-treated rats. This observation was supported by histopathological examination of liver slides. These findings suggest the hepatoprotective and antioxidant effects of CA leaf extract, which offered protection against ethanol-induced toxicity.
- CHAYA, A SUPER GREEN OF THE MAYAN HYPERLINK "http://renegadehealth.com/blog/2011/04/27/chaya-super-green-of-the-mayan-diet-part-1” DIET - HYPERLINK "http://renegadehealth.com/blog/2011/04/27/chaya-super-green-of-the-mayan-diet-part-1” DR. J.E. WILLIAMS
- CHAYA, THE MAYA MIRACLE PLANT - MEXCONNECT
- CHAYA, HIGH NUTRITION PERENNIAL - US AID
APPLY FOR BULK PRICES: 086 010 3859 / firstname.lastname@example.org