MSM Nutritional Powder 100g
MSM (Sulphur Powder) is the fourth most plentiful mineral in the body, and so essential to life that it is found in every cell of every animal and plant.
Some Symptoms of Sulphur Deficiency
- Scar Tissue
- Damaged Skin
- Lung Disfunction
- Sore Joints and Muscles
- Migraine Headaches
- Allergic Reactions
- Candida Infections, Chronic Fatigue
Benefits Too Using MSM Powder:
- MSM powder benefits our bodies by helping absorb more nutrients (vitamins and minerals).
Co-enzyme Q10 locks with MSM, which means that for the body to fully utilize this nutrient, it must have MSM (sulphur) with it. Pantothenic acid, Vitamins A, D, and E, inter-enzymes, amino acids, selenium, calcium, germanium, collagnol and dismuzyme are just some of the things we know the body does not utilize properly unless it has MSM to lock with. A lot of the vitamins we take go through the body without being fully used. With more MSM in the body, vitamins can be utilized more effectively and therefore become much more beneficial.
Vitamin C and MSM work synergistically together.
- MSM powder increases oxygen availability to the body. MSM detoxifies and increases the blood's circulation of oxygen. MSM benefits the body by helping to get oxygen into the blood a lot more efficiently with the same amount of work.
- MSM powder helps increase energy. MSM helps make the cell walls more permeable. Our cell walls get thicker and more rigid with age; this tends to create a lessening of the amount of nutrients and oxygen that can enter the cell through the cell wall. Also, toxins which get stored in the cell get trapped within the cells because of the lower permeability of the cell wall. When MSM goes into the body the permeability of the cell walls increases, enhancing the absorption of nutrients and oxygen and helping release the toxins which were stuck in cells. When these toxins leave the body, it helps to increase our energy.
The pancreas (which requires sulphur to make insulin) normalizes because it does not work so hard--blood sugar can now be absorbed through the cell walls, helping to balance the blood sugar level. Because sulphur is a component of insulin (the protein hormone secreted by the pancreas that is essential to carbohydrate metabolism), a lack of nutritional sulphur in the diet can result in low insulin production by the pancreas. Thus, for the diabetic individual, MSM is extremely helpful in improving their overall energy levels.
- MSM powder benefits the body by eliminating toxins including lactic acid build-up from strenuous exercise. Drinking plenty of water is especially important for anyone wishing to have good health. The fact that MSM detoxifies means that you need to keep water moving into the body so that the toxins can be eliminated without stressing other organs of the body, such as the kidneys.
- MSM powder benefits the body by helping to dramatically reduces recuperation time from strenuous exercise and long hours of work.
- MSM powder helps relieve muscular aches and pains.
- MSM powder benefits the body by reducing inflammation due to injury or inflammatory diseases such as arthritis. MSM enhances the permeability of the cell walls, therefore allowing the pressure on both sides of the wall to equalize, thus relieving the inflammation. MSM can help get the flexibility back into the tissues very rapidly.
- MSM, together with Vitamin C (a free radical scavenger) helps the body build healthy new cells.
- MSM, along with Vitamin C, helps reduce scar tissue and wrinkles, and helps keep the skin more elastic.
- MSM, along with Vitamin C, helps the hair and nails grow stronger and faster.
- MSM has been shown to improve mental alertness.
- MSM has been proven to help in the reduction and even the total elimination of allergies.
- MSM benefits women by reducing headaches, cramps and muscle pain caused by hormonal imbalances, for example, PMS.
- MSM helps relieve constipation (add Vitamin C for best results).
- MSM has been shown to help reduce and even eliminate snoring.
- MSM helps reduces eye membrane irritation (MSM in a water solution).