Rejuv Gel 50ml
Enriched with extracts from the freshly squeezed Aloe ferox leaf, boosted by the Imsyser Proprietary Probiotic Blend (6%) and Hyaluronic Acid (3%) for best anti-aging skin health.
ADVANTAGES OF ALOE IN SKINCARE PRODUCTS
- Moisture is required to provide flexibility to the collagen network in the skin. Aloe restores the moisture balance and prevents existing moisture from evaporating because it forms a barrier that also protects against the elements as well as air pollution.
- Aloe penetrates through all the layers of the skin supplying nutrients and moisture deep into the skin while dilating blood vessels and increasing blood supply as it penetrates.
- Aloe stimulates collagen production necessary for skin renewal.
- Aloe increases the concentration and strength of the collagen composition, which means a firmer skin and improved elasticity.
- Aloe helps with the prevention of wrinkles; deep character lines are delayed and softened.
- Aloe improves the solubility and absorption rate of moisturizers.
- Aloe helps protect against Skin cancer.
- Aloe helps treatment of Psoriasis.
- Aloe helps prevention of infections.
- Aloe increasing the solubility and absorption rate of medication such as cortisone prescribed for the skin.
- Aloe promotes cell renewal 8 x faster than normal.
- Aloe reduces swelling.
- Aloe has an analgesic effect.
- Aloe reduces inflammation by inhibiting thromboxane (stimulates the activation of new blood platelets) by increasing blood supply.
ADVANTAGES OF ADDING A PROBIOTIC
The Skin-biome is there to protect us against harmful bacteria often route to skin ‘dis-eases’ (changes or problems) and external environmental damage. Skin-biome are hugely at risk since modern day use of antiseptics, sanitisers, antibiotics and chemicals as obtained through chemical skincare ranges. Add poor diets, and the skin battles to self-restore. With our latest internal and external use Probiotic Skin Restoration Spray we are now able to extract the most important components of beneficial bacteria to enhance the skins’ ability to outcompete with any harmful bacteria, helping restore the skin to its natural, healthy skin-biome balance.
- Contains natural active ingredients.
- Contains environmentally beneficial, live bacteria.
- Eliminates skin odours.
- Successfully restores the biofilm that houses and protects harmful bacteria by inhibit the pathogenic bacteria that cause infections.
ADVANTAGES OF ADDING HYALURONIC ACID
Hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan, a clear, gooey substance that is naturally produced by your body. The largest amounts of it are found in your skin, connective tissue and eyes. Its main function is to retain water to keep your tissues well lubricated and moisturised.
- Sodium Hyaluronate replaces the skin’s natural Hyaluronic Acid content, which diminishes with age and with exposure to various environmental factors that cause moisture loss.
- Sodium Hyaluronate helps to increase a formulation’s stability and to reduce the probability of oxidization. It also enhances the skin’s absorption of other nourishing ingredients.
- Sodium Hyaluronate helps to restore the skin’s moisture, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is gentle enough for use on most skin types, including acne-prone types.
- Sodium Hyaluronate smoothes the appearance of wrinkles and improves the skin’s texture.
CONTENTS FOR IM’SURE REGUVENATING ALOE GEL
- 91 % Aloe Ferox 100% fresh-pressed Aloe Leaf Extract Gel containing:
+ Aqua (purified Water)
+ Sda alcohol
+ Peg-40 hydrogenated Castor Oil
+ Caprylyl Glycol
+ Imidazolidnyl Urea
- 6 % Imsyser Proprietary Probiotic Blend
- 3 % Hyaluronic acid