IMSYSER 100% Natural Magnesium Crystals (200g)
Imsyser Dead Sea Magnesium Salt contains 21 Minerals including Magnesium, Calcium, Sulphur, Bromide, Iodine, Sodium, Zinc and Potassium. These essential Minerals naturally occur in our bodies but must be replenished, as they are lost throughout the day. These Minerals are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse our body.
THE IMPORTANCE OF MAGNESIUM
There is a large and rapidly growing body of literature on the importance of magnesium in biochemical and physiological processes. There is also much evidence that magnesium deficiency, alone and in combination with agents that interfere with its utilization, is associated with functional and structural abnormalities of membranes, cells, organs, and systems.
Among the conditions that increase the risk of magnesium deficiency are:
(1) metabolic factors that affect the absorption, distribution, and excretion of this mineral;
(2) disease and therapy;
(3) physiologic states that increase requirements for nutrients; and
(4) nutritional imbalances. Excesses of nutrients that interfere with the absorption or increase the excretion of magnesium-such as fat, phosphate, sugar, and vitamin D-can contribute to long-lasting relative magnesium deficiency.
The human body is known to be a highly sophisticated machine; however, it does not produce all the vitamins and minerals essential for our health. These elements that are not produced by the body, can be obtained from external sources such as food and water.
Magnesium deficiency leads to an increase in myocardial levels of both sodium and calcium. This is a problem because Coronary Artery calcium is a predictor of near-term coronary heart disease events. In the face of growing magnesium deficiencies calcium becomes increasingly more toxic to human physiology.
Magnesium is an all-important mineral with plenty of additional benefits for your system too; it helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythms steady.
Magnesium also helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure, and is involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
Magnesium deficiency has been linked with many health conditions; among them diabetes, asthma, allergies, arthritis, kidney stones, migraines immune system and keeps bones strong.
Magnesium helps with:
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks - keeps adrenal stress under control.
- Asthma - controls histamine production and bronchial spasms.
- Blood clots - prevents clots and keeps blood thin.
- Bowel disease - prevents constipation which prevents toxicity and mal-absorption of nutrients.
- Cystitis - controls bladder spasms.
- Depression - Serotonin needs magnesium.
- Detoxification - helps remove toxic waste and heavy metals.
- Diabetes - enhances insulin secretion facilitating sugar metabolism. without magnesium insulin cannot transfer glucose into cells.
- Fatique - poorly functioning enzyme systems are dependent on magnesium.
- Heart Disease - not only is magnesium used in cases of heart attacks/angina in hospitals but needed for heart health.
- Hypertension - prevents spasms of blood vessels & clotting and lowers cholesterol.
- Hypo-glycaemia - magnesium keeps insulin under control
- Insomnia - sleep regulating Melatonin production is disturbed without magnesium
- Kidney disease - magnesium deficiency contributes to kidney failure.
- Migraines - serotonin balance restores headaches and depression.
- Musculo-skeletal conditions - Fibrocitis, Fibromalgia, spasms, eye twitches, cramps and chronic neck and back pain is relieved with Magnesium supplementation.
- Nerve problems - magnesium alleviates all spasms from calf, foot, toes to gastrointestinal spams and migraines.
- Gynaecology - prevents PMS, dysmenorrheal cramping, infertility, premature contractions and pre-eclampsia.
- Osteoporosis - Both Calcium + vit. D without Magnesium leads to bone loss.
- Tooth Decay - magnesium deficiencies causes unhealthy phosphorous and Calcium levels in saliva affecting tooth decay.
The Role Of Calcium
Calcium plays a central role in the electrical stimulation of cardiac cells and in the mechanical contraction of smooth muscle cells in the wails of arteries.
Calcium is essential to health, yet it holds a hidden danger that brings us to our graves much quicker than we would like. Calcium is the most promoted nutrient by proponents of conventional, nutritional, and alternative medicine. This is a great and tragic mistake. They should have been promoting magnesium.
Dr. Dean - The Magnesium Miracle, “To understand how you can create a calcium/magnesium imbalance in your own body, try this experiment in your kitchen. Crush a calcium pill and see how much dissolves in 1 oz of water. Then crush a magnesium pill and slowly stir it into the calcium water. When you introduce the magnesium, the remaining calcium dissolves; it becomes more water-soluble. The same thing happens in your bloodstream, heart, brain, kidneys, and all the tissues in your body. If you don’t have enough magnesium to help keep calcium dissolved, you may end up with calcium-excess muscle spasms, fibromyalgia, hardening of the arteries, and even dental cavities.
Another scenario plays out in the kidneys. If there is too much calcium in the kidneys and not enough magnesium to dissolve it, you can get kidney stones.”
Magnesium And Calcium, a winning team!
Magnesium and calcium work together to control muscle action though calcium becomes a problem when there is not enough magnesium to control calcium’s actions. Calcium becomes a slow acting poison (often decades of build-up) to tissues all over the body when in excess relative to magnesium in deficiency.
Trace mineral symptoms of excess or deficiency depend on their ratios to other elements. In the event of calcification, it is not particularly a high calcium level that results in the formation of a stone or spur, but calcium being high in ratio to magnesium.
Magnesium increases the solubility of calcium in the urine. Supplementing magnesium to the diet has demonstrated significant effect in preventing recurrences of kidney stones.
If calcium is not taken with magnesium or it if it is not highly absorbable, it will cause much more harm than good. Unabsorbed calcium can lodge anywhere in our body. For instances, if it lodges in your bones and joints, it mimics arthritis; if it lodges in your heart, it mimics arterial lesions. Calcification or calcium poisoning can manifest as heart disease, cancer, wrinkled skin, kidney stones, osteoporosis, dental problems, bone spurs, cataracts and many other health problems. Calcium deposits in the joints are called arthritis; in the blood vessels it is hardening of the arteries; in the heart it is heart disease, and in the brain, it is senility.
It is magnesium that controls bone density not calcium. Magnesium drives the calcium into the bones where low levels encourage its loss.
Exceedingly few healthcare practitioners in the world have learned much about magnesium medicine so they do not know to lay off the calcium and start intensive magnesium treatments. After decades of dairy industry marketing pushing calcium, we have a situation that is literally killing millions of people.
Anyone who wants to live longer should pay attention to the magnesium story and should immediately begin a strong and prolonged treatment with magnesium in its chloride form
While calcium affects muscle contractions, magnesium balances that effect and relaxes muscles. Calcium tightens the muscles; magnesium relaxes the muscles. With insufficient magnesium the muscles stay tense and through the years may cause a cramp in the muscle. This could happen when you have too much calcium or too little magnesium. Too much calcium causes the heart to go into a spasm and it can’t relax. This is a heart attack. Get some magnesium into the body and the heart will slowly start returning to normal unless major damage has already been done. Add iodine and selenium and we have the makings of an ideal formula to support recovery and possibly even minor tissue regeneration.
Our Source Of Magnesium: Magnesium Chloride
Magnesium chloride is the most versatile, absorbable and effective form of magnesium and can be used orally, trans dermally and via IV drip. It can even be nebulized directly into the lungs and in much diluted form dropped into the eyes when its purest forms are used.
Dead Sea Source
It is widely known that there are minerals in sea salt, but the unique composition of the Dead Sea water apparently makes its salt more potent. The minerals that can be found in the Dead Sea water are magnesium, sodium, calcium and potassium; but the highest concentration is that of the electrolyte’s chloride and bromide. Prominent minerals of the Dead Sea mud are silicon dioxide, calcium oxide, aluminium oxide, magnesium oxide, iron (III) oxide, sodium oxide, potassium oxide, titanium (IV) oxide, sulphur trioxide, phosphorous pentoxide, chloride and bromide.
Ingredients: IMSYSER 100% Natural Magnesium Crystals (200g)
- Magnesium Chloride
- Trace Minerals
- (Lab tested for heavy Metals)
How To Use The Magnesium Crystals
1 teaspoon (5ml) contains +/- 198ml Pure Magnesium (perfect for sleeping issues!!)
Add to tell glass of water with some lemon juice for flavour.
Hypertention: take 1 teaspoon morning and night
Hypotention: only take at night or reduce if still dizzy!
Kidney Disease: take with supervision from your medical advisor.
This product may also be used to make a liquid application.
Makes 6 x 100ml bottles /container.
Spray on all body parts inclusive of injured/painful areas avoiding eyes.
1 spray contains +/- 6mg Pure Magnesium (certified analysis)