KidZ Probiotic 500ml
Imsyser's 12 Strain Fermented Liquid Microbial Probiotic Product contains 12 strains of Nature's most natural form of Pre- & Pro-biotics, and multiple classes of live bacteria, including Synbiotics and Postbiotics to ensure the diverse interactive release of digestive enzymes as mimicked in the gut.
Imsyser's Probiotic, unlike freeze-dried products in the market place are fermented at body temperature and contains the full range of natural enzymes, lactic acid and live bacteria necessary to restore health from within the mouth to the end of the colon for optimum digestive balance and full-body health, ensuring its position as one of the best, totally unique Probiotics in the market-place.
The gastrointestinal tract's healthy function relies on the presence of beneficial bacteria. Beneficial bacteria aid in digestion, correct pH balance (acidity), the processing of nutrients and the prevention of the build-up of harmful bacteria.
Being liquid and raw you cannot get a Probiotic any closer to its Natural state. Species:
- Bifidobacterium Animalis aids the gut with digestion, obesity control, improves your skin’s appearance, helps to boost the immune system and prevents colds and flu.
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum helps with diarrhoea by providing the good bacteria back into the system, it works to strengthen the immune system and helps with candida.
- Bifidobacterium Longum is a species that aids with allergies, diarrhoea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Celiac and the immune system.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus is great to deal with IBS, diarrhoea, immunity, urogenital infections and allergies.
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus is aimed at helping the liver function optimally, helps with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), colds and flu, diarrhoea, skin conditions, allergies and even colic.
- Lactobacillus Casei is used to boost the immune system, prevent colds and flu through strengthened immunity and help with symptoms of diarrhoea.
- Lactobacillus Fermentum helps to have a boosted immune system, hold off urogenital infections, healthy liver functioning and cholesterol control.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum assists with IBS pain and symptoms prevent colds and flu and boosts the immune system.
- Lactococcus Lactis SSP. Diacetylactis helps to improve the appearance of one’s skin and helps with conditions such as eczema and acne, while improving the immune system, easing allergies and helping with symptoms of IBS.
- Bacillus Subtilisis a species which helps to ease constipation deals with IBS, improves the immune system and symptoms associated with diarrhoea.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae simply packs a punch by helping with digestion and immunity.
- Streptococcus Thermophilus has the function to help digest food properly and efficiently, aid with diarrhoea, eases IBS problems and symptoms, improves the immune system and helps to ease colic.